5/19/2011

Are there any nonsurgical ways to rebuild knee cartilage?


Are there any nonsurgical ways to rebuild knee cartilage?My high school trainer said my knee cartilage has worn away. I haven't trained the lower body for 3 months (end of football). I tried glucosamine (Osteo Bi-flex) but didn't work. I need a way to start rebuilding the cartilage so I'll be ready for football in the summer. Any ideas? Thanks

- gr8mtviews
http://health.howstuffworks.com/hip-dysplasia6.htm

I hope that you find this site useful. I have heard people who have told me that this works and some who say that it didn't. My opinion is that it won't hurt you, in any case.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! Knee Disorders Treatment, Causes, Exercises, Prevention Tips, Symptoms ...


Orignal From: Are there any nonsurgical ways to rebuild knee cartilage?

No comments:

Post a Comment