5/13/2011

My knees go inward and when i bend them they make a loud clicking sound, why is this?


My knees go inward and when i bend them they make a loud clicking sound, why is this?When i bend my knees they click, and when i do pysical activites they hurt. does this have anything to do with my knees going inward? what does it mean when knees click? what should i do?

- skyshy187
if your knees are swollon any than there is fluid built up on them take some ib's it helps remove the fluid , the clicking is there is no cartledge in between the bone, which means you will have the clicking for the bones are rubbing together and it can cause serious pain.

- pau
lack of calcium, drink milk

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! Knee Disorders Treatment, Causes, Exercises, Prevention Tips, Symptoms ...


Orignal From: My knees go inward and when i bend them they make a loud clicking sound, why is this?

No comments:

Post a Comment