5/23/2011

Part of knee that feels like funny bone when hit?


Part of knee that feels like funny bone when hit?I have had this happen more than once, I hit a part of my knee (left of the knee cap) and it hurts really bad, almost like hitting your funny bone.

I'm not sure what bone/muscle this is, but I think it could be the Tibia or the Menscus?

- Fu
first off, there is no such thing as a 'funny bone'.

left of the patella is of course ligaments and tendons..now, one of many things can be going on in this local. you could have damaged a nerve, and 'hitting' it could send pain shooting..of course without an MRI or history about your knee there is nothing anyone can tell you for sure

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! Knee Disorders Treatment, Causes, Exercises, Prevention Tips, Symptoms ...


Orignal From: Part of knee that feels like funny bone when hit?

1 comment:

  1. I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts.
    https://touchofhealthmedical.com/orthopedics/hand-pain/

    ReplyDelete