4/15/2011

Painful Knee?


Painful Knee?I have developed a painful knee. Its on my right knee & on the outer side. It feels like the side bone is a lump, but the lump disappeard if I bend my leg, as in the kneeling position. As I straighter it the lump/bone or whatever shows. It's really painful. In bed it's least painful if I lie on my left side for some reason. It bothered me a couple of months age and then just went away but now it's back. I do do a lot of kneeling at work. Anyone any ideas ?.

- apple2005
Better you consult an orthopedic surgeon.

- harryh
Might be a torn meniscus. I just had arthroscopic surgery on mine Tuesday. I am already up without crutches or a limp. My knee would come and go about three times a year for me.
The doctor explained to me that a torn meniscus is kind of like a door mat that gets stuck in and out of a door as it closes. Sometimes it gets caught sometimes it doesn't. First thing you need to do is find a good surgeon (it took me 6 months to find mine- name is Vance Askins-Sarasota, Fl) your surgeon will schedule an MRI, and explain the results.

Add your own answer in the comments! Knee Disorders Treatment, Causes, Exercises, Prevention Tips, Symptoms ...


Orignal From: Painful Knee?

No comments:

Post a Comment