5/02/2011

I need some knee strengthening exercises to do?


I need some knee strengthening exercises to do?In 2006, I had torn my meniscus (piece of cartilage in the middle of the knee) in an unfortunate dirtbike accident. I had undergone arthroscopic surgery as well as physical therapy. Nowadays, after using my knee too much (walking, running, etc.), my knee tends to swell and hurts to bend. I was wondering if there were any sort of exercises i could do to strengthen my knee and/or help it to retain flexibility.

- Marina
I use this set to increase my flexibility on my knees for dance. I have short hammys so I have had to use these in order to stretch the backs of my knees. It has strengthened and lengthened my knee ligaments and it's cheap, it tones your legs, and comes with a dvd and everything you need. Your knees hurt worse when you do an impact exercise, running and walking, so this should help reduce that as well as tone you. WalMart has these the cheapest, Danskin Resistance Tube Kit
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4329710

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! Knee Disorders Treatment, Causes, Exercises, Prevention Tips, Symptoms ...


Orignal From: I need some knee strengthening exercises to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment