5/18/2011

Knee Disorders: I've had long term,well documented back pain and knee pain for about 15 years .?


I've had long term,well documented back pain and knee pain for about 15 years .?I live in the south and all I can get for pain management are lortabs, and I have to fight and claw for them. They don't cut it! What's wrong with this picture? I don't drink, smoke or do any other drugs,what's wrong with the "System?" Frustrated in Florida

- knicname
MDs ridiculously are always worried about making someone "a drug addict".

Try to investigate a Pain Management Program & deal with MDs who are used to dealing with pain syndromes.

Also there are several antidepressants that are used for pain relief, so you might try a psychopharmacologist.

Good luck.

- sonu
joint soother is good one available at vitamin world. Ask ur doctor before use.

- gillianprowe
Back and knee pain. I cannot help you with getting pain meds, but it might be worth you seeing a Podiatrist. I am going to Hospital in the City tomorrow to have my feet' cast' for special orthotic insoles. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis, but a disc prolapse has thrown everything off balance giving me ankle, knee and back pain. Therefore these insoles should correct my posture and I should be pain free, cannot wait. Hope that helps.

- bgibbslmt
Maybe instead of complaining about not enough pain meds you should do something about the cause of the pain, not just mask it with meds.

- sicko
With all the stigma with Oxys family doctors are afraid to write pain meds-if you have been seeing the same doc for 15 yrs he should know about TOLERANCE!!!!! you are immune to hydrocodone,and need to be bumped up to oxycodone,morphine or any other schedule2 drug. you need to go to a pain management clinic or physician

Give your answer to this question below! Knee Disorders Treatment, Causes, Exercises, Prevention Tips, Symptoms ...


Orignal From: Knee Disorders: I've had long term,well documented back pain and knee pain for about 15 years .?

No comments:

Post a Comment