5/10/2011

Knee Pain Problems? Please Help?


Knee Pain Problems? Please Help?I have this pain in my knee (usually my right knee, but sometimes left too) that comes when I am working out or finished working out. Sometimes it comes even if I'm just walking around. Its an all around the knee pain. Usually just a general pain, but sometimes its really sharp. I'm not sure what this is, like if I've torn anything or injured it somehow, I really don't know. Should I see a doctor?
Also, I've been told that my achilles tendon is not straight(or something)? Please help me. THANKS!(:

- Darthy
I have the same problem you have. :( I'm going through physical therapy now. You, like me, (probably) have a mixture of runners knee and Tendinitis. Tendinitis is when the tendons are raw/ irritated. Runners knee is when the knee cap moves out of alignment, causing pain in the surrounding tendons. Consult with a physical therapist. (preferably one familiar with sports injuries.) Good luck. (By the way, try icing it for 20 min. a day, and elevate it at the same time.)

What do you think? Answer below! Knee Disorders Treatment, Causes, Exercises, Prevention Tips, Symptoms ...


Orignal From: Knee Pain Problems? Please Help?

No comments:

Post a Comment