5/19/2011

Knee Pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?


Knee Pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?Anytime I do any form of excercise that overwork my knees like lunges, squats etc. I get excruciating knee joint pain, and my knees creak, if you know what I mean.

Is there anyway I can stop it or am I doomed to big thighs and an untoned butt forever???

- abigpurplediamond
You could have arthritis starting if you can get some Xrays to find out for sure.If you have it, eat "candied ginger" which is ginger boiled in sugar water you can get it at some health food stores & in the Oriental sections of some regular grocery stores. It will help the pain A LOT. it takes about 3 months for it to get rid of it all together. there is a book called Beyond Aspirin that will give you more information on the ginger & some other stuff you can do.
Good Luck!!

What do you think? Answer below! Knee Disorders Treatment, Causes, Exercises, Prevention Tips, Symptoms ...


Orignal From: Knee Pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment