5/02/2011

sporadic exploding knee pain, only relief is with full leg brace?


sporadic exploding knee pain, only relief is with full leg brace?I do have problems with the dics in my low back, but until now I have never had any problems with my left knee another than normal old wear and tear, no tramua of any kind. The pain started a couple of months ago, I was just laying back on my bed when the pain hit, I straigthened my leg because of the strength of the pain (way over 10 on the pain scale) and the pain eased then disappeared, couple of hours later same attack same results. The next night same thing, then a couple of daytime attacks. Went to ER, they took x-ray for some reason found nothing,but gave me a leg brace to wear. Surprising keeping it straight is the only thing that seems to help. My PCP had an mri done and diagnosised bursitis gave me Lodine bid, but no help and everything I have read about bursitis doesn't fit the bursts of pain I keep having..
Anyone have an ideal?

- joey
What would really help you is to start a really low impact yoga routine geared specifically for knee injuries. Yoga is a really good solution for joint pain because you work to build all the muscles around the joint so that everything can work properly. It will take the pressure off of your knee and you will see surprising results.

- sot_232
Depends on how you look at it.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! Knee Disorders Treatment, Causes, Exercises, Prevention Tips, Symptoms ...


Orignal From: sporadic exploding knee pain, only relief is with full leg brace?

No comments:

Post a Comment