5/22/2011

What could be wrong with my knee?


What could be wrong with my knee?I noticed it a few days ago. When I'm at work, I'll sometimes bend down on my knee and it would be normal to feel a little discomfort, since it's a hard floor, but the pain while doing so is more than what it should be. Plus, when I'm down and my knee is bent, I'll sometimes feel something in my knee popping, as if in and out.

I hit my knee on a corner of this concrete structure while walking to work one day. It made me slightly bleed, but I didn't think anything else of it. If that matters.

- Night visions
That sounds like something to do with the ligaments holding the knee in place. i would go to a doctor and get it checked out. The ligaments could be loose.

- blah blah
If you are walking a lot, and your knee becomes sore and swollen, that means you tore your miniscus. I have had that happen to me and my father. I did it by playing football by just diving on the ground, didnt know till i stood up. the discomfort is probably puss swelling up in your knee. The miniscus the cushion part between your knee cap so your bones do not rub against each other. When you tear it, fluid acts as a replacement and cushins your bones. It does not swell that much, but it does. Do not have surgery! if it is a tear. I did and my knee is never the same, im 21 and it hurts after a couple games of basketball. So, try to do physical therapy. Just giving you info incase it is torn.

Give your answer to this question below! Knee Disorders Treatment, Causes, Exercises, Prevention Tips, Symptoms ...


Orignal From: What could be wrong with my knee?

No comments:

Post a Comment