5/02/2011

What should I do? Help, I have a date with her tomorrow?


What should I do? Help, I have a date with her tomorrow?My name is Larry and I am almost 16 years old. I recently had knee surgery due to a genetic disorder called Ehlers Danlos. I have been in a relationship with an amazing girl named Alyssa, who when she was born, doctors had dislocated her shoulder. Now she has permanent mobility problems because of it. My first relationship ended because of my disorder, it embarassed her. Alyssa and I really understand each others lives, problems, and issues. We have been dating for nearly a month now and we have really hit it off. An example of our love is that when we first met, we both cried, a real expression of love at first sight. My question to you is, should i kiss her? She is extremely beautiful and I'm very nervous. I could use any advice. Please help me

- KateToo
Why not kiss her? I assume you think she likes you romantically also.
How old is she? If she's also 16 then sure, give her a kiss.

Give your answer to this question below! Knee Disorders Treatment, Causes, Exercises, Prevention Tips, Symptoms ...


Orignal From: What should I do? Help, I have a date with her tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment