4/16/2011

Are my stiff knees related to sunburn or kayaking?


Are my stiff knees related to sunburn or kayaking?I went kayaking for my first time yesterday, and it was SO much fun! But I didn't put enough sun block on, and i got sunburned so badly that i couldn't go to school today. my knees are so sore - they're stiff as! - and i don't know whether it is because of being in the inflatable boat thing or sunburn. i was sitting with my legs outstretched when i wasn't sitting cross legged.
please help - it burns!

- susan
Your knees are sore from kayaking. You held them in awkward positions for a long time. Tale some ibuprofen. Normally I would suggest a hot bath but not with the sun burn. Try icing your knees but don;t put the ice directly on the skin cover it with something like a thin towel. For the sun burn get some green aloe vera gel and put it in the refrigerator and use regularly.

Give your answer to this question below! Knee Disorders Treatment, Causes, Exercises, Prevention Tips, Symptoms ...


Orignal From: Are my stiff knees related to sunburn or kayaking?

No comments:

Post a Comment