4/16/2011

KNEES HURT ! ! ! ! ! ! ?


KNEES HURT ! ! ! ! ! ! ?I am in 8th grade. I play ALOT of basketball. My knees are killing me. Some days it will be my left, somedays my right, sometimes both, but my left hurts the most. They never hurt during basketball games, but after the games sometimes i can barely walk. They just feel twisted or something. I do ice them, and that helps a little bit. Besides icing, is there any way to help make the pain go away?

- Casey M
dont play basketball for a while and eat a better diet

- owlcroft
Try resting them for a few days. Don't play basketball at all and see if the pain diminishes or disappears. If it does, then you know the cause of the problem. If it doesn't, see your school nurse and explain what's going on.

Good luck!

- emo-chick-rockin'♫♪
Go to the doctor.
Why do so many of you ask for mental/physical help from STRANGRS!

- know it all
don't play basketball for awhile and use active on

- dares2cares
The knees take the "hit" for a misaligned pelvis or misaligned feet. very rarely is the problem actually in the knee.

Go see a chiropractor. If you are having knee pain after doing a lot of activity ( like playing B-ball), the problem is usually in the feet. A misalignment in the feet can cause an abnormal pulling on the muscles in the legs, which then pulls on the knees causing pain.

In my internship, I have seen patients that have had similar problems and with 1 foot adjustment, all there pain is relieved. It does not happen with everyone, but it happens with many patients.

What do you think? Answer below! Knee Disorders Treatment, Causes, Exercises, Prevention Tips, Symptoms ...


Orignal From: KNEES HURT ! ! ! ! ! ! ?

No comments:

Post a Comment