4/16/2011

Knee Disorders: How can you stop knee pain?


How can you stop knee pain?I am having terrible knee pain and after seeing two orthopedic doctors they still don't know what is wrong. I would get pains at the most random times. It didn't hurt when I walked or moved the joint, but at random times it would flare up and I would fall to the ground in pain. I took countless painkillers, iced it and nothing helped. Does anybody have any ideas on how to help this?

- Bubblez
hit yurself really really hard somewhere else. like really hard. this will make you forget about your knee pain

What do you think? Answer below! Knee Disorders Treatment, Causes, Exercises, Prevention Tips, Symptoms ...
Hi,I did the following:


Orignal From: Knee Disorders: How can you stop knee pain?

No comments:

Post a Comment