4/16/2011

What food can treat knee pain immediately?


What food can treat knee pain immediately?I always feel knee pain and i m going to a events in next month.Which food should i eat?

- NaNoWriMo 2008!
Banana. Soy milk too, maybe.

- Arlene
10 Cherries a day.

- Ms.Capulet
Foods containing Fish Oil. I take supplements for joints...

- GeminiVirgo1971
Ah, I've had an experience with this. I've dealt with knee pain since I was in high school. I'm 37 now. The pain became noticeably worse after I turned 32. Two years ago I became a vegetarian and my knee pain has vanished, for the most part. It still hurts if I sit on my legs or climb tall, tall stairs. Maybe it had to do with not eating meat or eating more veggies. I really think it was cutting out red meat and using a lot more organic foods and milk.

Good luck.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! Knee Disorders Treatment, Causes, Exercises, Prevention Tips, Symptoms ...


Orignal From: What food can treat knee pain immediately?

No comments:

Post a Comment