4/15/2011

Knee pain?


Knee pain?I have alot of pain in my left knee, almost constantly, and it's usually swollen. I haven't had an injury to the knee, but I did injure my right knee several years ago. I am wondering if anyone knows of any exercises or anything to help strengthen my knee and to relieve pain? Advil helps some, but I wind up having to take so many that my ankles wind up swelling. Any SERIOUS suggestions or remedies would be greatly appreciated.

- Cierra S
You could have tendonitis, I know that's what's wrong with one of my knees and it flares up this time of year. Maybe try scheduling an appointment with a physical therapist.

- gillianprowe
SWOLLEN, means inflammation, so you really need to see a Doc. You could have a infection in the knee, so best to see the Doc.

Give your answer to this question below! Knee Disorders Treatment, Causes, Exercises, Prevention Tips, Symptoms ...


Orignal From: Knee pain?

No comments:

Post a Comment