4/16/2011

Knees hurt?


Knees hurt?When I play sports or run alot my knees begin to hurt. Its not really my knees but the top of my legs and the lower of my knees. What is the problem. I use to run a 4.8 in the 40 dash and now I run a 5.2. Is it my diet?

- mariahcareylover
well just exercise or go talk to your doctor and see what he prefers

- natispikes
It's your patella or the ligaments around it. THis happens to a lot of runners, eventually your ligaments are overused. Sometimes it can be the shoes your using, supposedly it's recommended to change shoes every 3 months

- versantly
try glucosamine daily and see your doctor. running is very hard on knees.

- crafty lady
its likely to be the tendons and ligaments that support the knee

ultimately you will need to build the strength of the knee up a good start is the well used straight leg raises which involves straightening the leg by tensing from the top of your thigh down tightening your quads which are the group of muscels thatsupport the top of the knee or patella working down extend your heel toes up and lift

dont be in a hurry to lift it up too high it works it harder lifting a little and holding it do about 10 per hour and if you have had nothing more than tired muscles then do the same but turn your foot in before you raise

this is a very safe exersice but you must tell anyone who treats you what you have been doing so they can factor this in when assessing the strength of your knee

good luck and dont train too hard until you have this sorted

What do you think? Answer below! Knee Disorders Treatment, Causes, Exercises, Prevention Tips, Symptoms ...
Hi,I did the following:

What to Do if Your Knees Hurt and More on the Agave ...







www.therenegadehealthshow.com - I'm kind of done with the agave nectar saga... I think outside of the back and forth there's a message about sugars and sweeteners that we need to know. I talk about it in today's show. I also explain how your knees work and how you can help get them "creak" free. Take a look...
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Knee Disorders Treatment, Causes, Exercises, Prevention Tips, Symptoms ...

Orignal From: Knees hurt?

No comments:

Post a Comment