4/12/2011

Symptoms of knee injuries?


Symptoms of knee injuries?I injured my knee last wednesday. I couldn't bend my knee all the way or straighten it out all the way. I've been stretching it out every day, trying to get more motion. It keeps giving out once in a while, and feels unstable. I'm waiting to get a MRI on it, but now the syptoms are fading. I still can't walk normal though. Should I still go through with the MRI? What could be wrong with my knee?

I hurt it during basketball practice going for a rebound and felt a pop. It was painful, but I got up and walked very slowly to the training room.

- manurules3
Don't exercise and just stay off it until the pain is completely gone.

- goalie1
i did the same thing playing ringette and didnt bother going to the doctor to a year later and i had fluid in my knee

Give your answer to this question below! Knee Disorders Treatment, Causes, Exercises, Prevention Tips, Symptoms ...


Orignal From: Symptoms of knee injuries?

No comments:

Post a Comment