5/22/2011

Inside knee pain please help (not my knee cap)!!!!?


Inside knee pain please help (not my knee cap)!!!!?The inside of my left knee hurts when i squat and get up after sitting down. i dont know how it started as i do a lot of sports and find it hard to give it a break i just wanna know if anyone else has this pain too and got it checked out and sorted? i am 14 yrs old. i have looked it up on the internet and have found that it might be my miniscus or something of that sort? it would really help if i found out what i could do? Its really only when bending the knee is when it hurts? like when i squat i can really feel the pain on the inside of my left knee But its not my knee cap i would say its just beside it?? please help!!!!!!!!! tnx xx

- annie
go to the doctor and get an x-ray

Give your answer to this question below! Knee Disorders Treatment, Causes, Exercises, Prevention Tips, Symptoms ...


Orignal From: Inside knee pain please help (not my knee cap)!!!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment