5/22/2011

Question about knee arthritis? Could I...?


Question about knee arthritis? Could I...?Well first of all, I'm pretty sure my mom told me that "bad knees" run in the family, and even though I'm nly 14, I'm already experiencing a lot of knee pains and ailments. Here's the list:
Pain when bending
Pain when trying to stand
"Knock Knees"
Stiffness
And not much range of motion without pain
Could I have knee arthritis? Should I bring this up with my pediatrician?
Thanks!

- Linda Z
tes, next time you go in...no need to rush.

- Glorioso
Yes, it's possible that you could have arthritis in your knees, but it could also be a number of other things (injury, infection, etc.) You should definately bring it up with your doctor, as it is interfering with your life and could be treatable, either with meds (for arthritis or infection) or with physiotherapy (for injury or degeneration of the joint) or with something else that I don't know about.

- Kjgg
Practice good body posture, and lift heavy items with your hip muscles, not your back. Never carry something if you can pull it behind you.

What do you think? Answer below! Knee Disorders Treatment, Causes, Exercises, Prevention Tips, Symptoms ...
Hi,I did the following:

Knee Problems Solved







Dr.Vivek Shetty answers the most common questions on knee pain and other ailments
Video Rating: 0 / 5

Knee Disorders Treatment, Causes, Exercises, Prevention Tips, Symptoms ...

Orignal From: Question about knee arthritis? Could I...?

No comments:

Post a Comment