5/02/2011

Knee Disorders: I have a torn knee cartilage, can I bent my knee?


I have a torn knee cartilage, can I bent my knee?I will not do squats anymore, maybe I will do it after surgery but not now, but I want do upper body exercises using my 20 pounds dumbbells. In those exercises for the upper and lower back I need to bend my knee a little bit, maybe like 30 degree or so. Can I do that without making my torn cartilage worse?

- trynhelp
it should be ok so long as you take it easy and you can comfortably do that if you try to go that lttle extra then you will have trouble i know i`ve just had sugery on my knee not through cartlidge but displaced kneecap and the physio advises that i move my leg by doing exercise i.e. bending the knee but not putting a lot of pressure on it


good luck with the surgery

Add your own answer in the comments! Knee Disorders Treatment, Causes, Exercises, Prevention Tips, Symptoms ...


Orignal From: Knee Disorders: I have a torn knee cartilage, can I bent my knee?

No comments:

Post a Comment