5/13/2011

Knee Disorders: I joined track 2 weeks ago and all sudden im getting really BAD pains in my knees when i run. What can I do?


I joined track 2 weeks ago and all sudden im getting really BAD pains in my knees when i run. What can I do?I just started getting the pains about five days ago and idk what to do. Ive been taking it easy but it still hurts.

- nnn
Are you flat footed? You could be but haven't noticed until now when you are putting extra strain on your legs and their joints. Consider getting insoles for your running trainners.

- news hound
As I am writing to an obviously intelligent person, what did your Doctor say when you visited with the problems?, Take the GPs advice and no other, he/she knows you =medically.=

- blondielovesbasketball
i had the same thing happen to me when i was playing basketball. i went to my doctor and he told me that my kneecaps had moved over, and i have worn knee braces while playing sports for almost 3 years. This past year though, i haven't needed them, because of lack of pain.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! Knee Disorders Treatment, Causes, Exercises, Prevention Tips, Symptoms ...


Orignal From: Knee Disorders: I joined track 2 weeks ago and all sudden im getting really BAD pains in my knees when i run. What can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment