5/02/2011

Knee Disorders: What should I do about my painful knee?


What should I do about my painful knee?While walking on the beach a few weeks ago my foot got sucked into the sand and was "stuck" as the rest of the leg turned in the opposite direction. I didn't hear a popping sound but the knee has been extremely painful and sore ever since. I can walk and carry on my daily activities and there hasn't been any swelling, just constant pain. Any ideas on what's happened and/or what I should do to treat?

- dakirk123
Brace it...ace bandage or something that can provide support.

Since you can walk, you're probably ok, but if you're unsure you should go see an orthopaedic doctor to be sure.

- dbdhischild
You may have pulled a muscle in your knee cap, or strained it. Keep a cool compress on it when you are off it, plus take some tylenol for pain. You can also spray some WD40 on it to try and ease the joint. If it gets worse, you may need to have it x-rayed.

Give your answer to this question below! Knee Disorders Treatment, Causes, Exercises, Prevention Tips, Symptoms ...


Orignal From: Knee Disorders: What should I do about my painful knee?

No comments:

Post a Comment