5/20/2011

Knee Disorders: Why do my hands and knees hurt in the morning?


Why do my hands and knees hurt in the morning?My hands hurt terribly in the morning and when I try to make a fist all I hear is creaking and popping and they are swollen. When I get out of bed I literally limp for the first minute or two because my knees hurt. Im only 22 years old. I played sports in high school, but never had a severe injury. Im very frustrated, its been happening over 3 months.

- Umbrella
well there are two reasons why i think
either you exercised for a day and now you're feeling different because of the exercise you hadn't done in a while (though i don't think such pain would last for 3 months)
or your calcium level is low.. why not check it out?

hope everything is alright.. maybe its just because of the cold weather or something! (cold makes your muscles ache.. though i dunno if its cold over ur place :P)

- White Man
if your worried about it maybe go to a doctor

I think arthritus can start as young as 18 for some people.

- phllipe b
lack of exercise?.. im 47 and started into a regular bit about a yr ago,, just simple stuff, stretching, bend bends, windmills, and i play the piano for my hands ,, works really , really well :):)

Add your own answer in the comments! Knee Disorders Treatment, Causes, Exercises, Prevention Tips, Symptoms ...


Orignal From: Knee Disorders: Why do my hands and knees hurt in the morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment