5/01/2011

Why do I have Chronic Knee pain?


Why do I have Chronic Knee pain?I am not overweight, an athlete, never played sports or injured my knee, I even took an MRI and the result was negative for anything. My right knee is always hurting especially during cold seasons and when i press hard on it it hurts very badly. I've had acupuncture and it has helped but only when I go consistently. I can't seem to figure out what the problem is?? Is there an alternative other than acupuncture, Pls advice if you have an answer to this. Thanks!!
Thnx!! But are you sure it's not serious??
planning on not yet

- Dando0on
...i had the same thing and i also thought it was serious but then it turned ou to be nothing but low calcium so how about going out in the sun and eating and drinking foods with calcium
gd luck!...^.^...

- Chris A
Rheumatoid arthritis? Another Md opinion? Have you seen an orthopedic surgeon yet?

What do you think? Answer below! Knee Disorders Treatment, Causes, Exercises, Prevention Tips, Symptoms ...


Orignal From: Why do I have Chronic Knee pain?

No comments:

Post a Comment