4/16/2011

How do I get rid of my stiff achy weak knees?


How do I get rid of my stiff achy weak knees?I have stiff achy weak knees, its been going on for months, i havet this problem where when i stretch my knees and after the stretch they dont feel fully stretched out so i have to stretched my legs super super super hard for them to feel fully stretched. So how do I get rid of the stiff achy weakness in my knees? what could this be?

- sokokl
There are several possibilities for what could be causing the weakness and stiffness in the knees such as arthritis (an example only).

However, I would recommend seeing your doctor for further evaluation of the situation to see what they say.

What do you think? Answer below! Knee Disorders Treatment, Causes, Exercises, Prevention Tips, Symptoms ...
Hi,I did the following:

Knee Pain Relief - DonJoy 4titude Knee Brace - Support ACL Injuries + Sore, Stiff & Painful Knees







www.drbraceco.com - If you have ever been looking for a low profile, light weight knee brace, while looking for some serious support - Then you really don't have to look much further. Watch this awesome video on the subject and if you have any questions on braces, come to our site and ask. We will respond.
Video Rating: 3 / 5

Knee Disorders Treatment, Causes, Exercises, Prevention Tips, Symptoms ...

Orignal From: How do I get rid of my stiff achy weak knees?

No comments:

Post a Comment