5/01/2011

fell on my knee and am unable to fully extend my leg without pain?


fell on my knee and am unable to fully extend my leg without pain?im an athlete, baseball, and i fell on the outside of my knee. i need to be back in shape by tomorrow, what can i do to relieve the stiffness without further injuring my already problematic knee? excluding pain pills.

- yellow fuzzy
You say no pain pills... but I've had several knee injuries, and the doctors have always instructed me to take Motrin to reduce the swelling.

For the time being... try ice, and keep it elevated for the rest of the night. You can alternate ice with heat, but ice seems to help me the most. Also, try wearing a brace or wrap on it tomorrow, too. Ideally, you should see a doctor and take it easy for a couple days, though.

- James
Why are you excluding the magic that is acetaminophen? These magical pills will solve most of your pain problems and are conveniently available at your local pharmacy. Other than the magic, use heat and ice.

- Brant C
It is rare on Yahoo answers to see two spot-on answers in a row like what is written above.

Add your own answer in the comments! Knee Disorders Treatment, Causes, Exercises, Prevention Tips, Symptoms ...
Hi,I did the following:


Orignal From: fell on my knee and am unable to fully extend my leg without pain?

No comments:

Post a Comment