5/20/2011

How can I fix my knee problem?


How can I fix my knee problem?My right knee started having issues about half a year ago. I'm 25 and slightly underweight.
When I bend my knee and sit down, like fixing the floor, it is rather painful in the inner portion of the knee. Also when I, say, lie down on the floor on my back and bend my right knee, I hear some clicking or popping sound.
I went to orthpedic surgeon, had multiple X-rays and MRI. He found no structural damage and offered therapy. My insurance won't cover therapy, so I don't feel like wasting any more of my money (my portion of MRI cost me over $ 200). I bought a book and it provides some stretching and strengthening exercises. I was doing them for a while and I thought there was some improvement. But tonight I was putting new wallpaper in my bathroom, had to bend my knees again - and the pain came back.
Is there anything I can do to figure out the cause of pain and/or eliminate it?

- crowfeathers
All I can say is knees heal slowly. I had a problem like yours and it took at least 6 months for it to heal. I think the stretching exercises are good

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! Knee Disorders Treatment, Causes, Exercises, Prevention Tips, Symptoms ...
Hi,I did the following:


Orignal From: How can I fix my knee problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment