5/04/2011

Severe knee pain only on flexion. My knee only hurts when I squat down. What am I possibly dealing with?


Severe knee pain only on flexion. My knee only hurts when I squat down. What am I possibly dealing with?I was at the store today and when I squatted down to pick something up, I had a severe sharp pain in my knee. It was almost as if my knee cap felt like it was cutting into a tendon or something. It was excruciating and debilitating. It only happens when my knees are pointed more forward and when I squat. If I bend down with more of a "Sumo" stance, it doesn't feel bad. What can I possibly be dealing with?

- Bells
u need to warm up and then start exercising

What do you think? Answer below! Knee Disorders Treatment, Causes, Exercises, Prevention Tips, Symptoms ...


Orignal From: Severe knee pain only on flexion. My knee only hurts when I squat down. What am I possibly dealing with?

No comments:

Post a Comment